These Butet Stirrup Leathers are made of calfskin and have nylon inserts to avoid stretching. Handmade in the Butet workshop in Saumur, France, these soft, supple stirrup leathers have a small buckle to avoid unnecessary bulk under your leg. With holes positioned close together, there is a high degree of adjustability meaning that you can achieve a stirrup length that is just right.
These Butet Stirrup Leathers
- Are made of extra soft supple calfskin with a nylon insert
- The calfskin won’t mark your Butet saddle
- Available in Cachou with cachou stitching, Gold with white stitching or Black with black stitching
- Standard sizes – 120cm 130cm 140cm 150cm 160cm
- Other sizes available to order
- We can also order stirrup leathers with different colour stitching – please contact us to discuss
- These stirrup leathers are also available in a wider width, which are popular with professional riders. Please contact the office by telephone on 01869 346904 or email us if you are interested as these wider leathers are to order.