Butet Akene Saddle Cream is a glycerine based conditioning cream specially formulated to assist in the overall care of your saddles, bridles and leatherwork. It prevents the leather from drying out and leaves it feeling soft and supple. Whilst it is called Saddle Cream, it can be used on all of your bridles and leatherwork too!
The Butet Akene Saddle Cream features:
- We recommend cleaning the leather first and then applying the cream once a week to keep it in the best condition
- For new tack, we would suggest using it more frequently
- For best results, clean the tack with a damp sponge or cloth first, allow to dry and then apply the cream with a sponge using a circular motion
- We recommend using the oil in conjunction with Butet Akene Oil and Butet Akene Soap
- Butet Soap should be used on a daily basis – or every time you use your tack
- Butet Oil should be used as and when required, but in particular once your saddle has got wet. Leave the saddle to dry out completely. Don’t put the saddle next to a direct heat source, but allow it to dry naturally. Once dry, apply a liberal coating of oil. Once this has soaked in and dried, apply your Butet Soap or Cream as normal