The Butet Saddle Nameplate adds the finishing touch to your Butet Saddle.
- Available with your chosen wording in either Italics or in Simple Letters, alternatively, you can order a blank nameplate.
- There are two different sizes of nameplate. One is 55mm across and one is 70mm across, which one you want depends upon your style of saddle or the style of nameplate already on the saddle. As a general rule, if your saddle number starts with a C or an M, you want a 70mm nameplate and if the number starts with a P, you want a 55mm nameplate. This is because the Butet P Jumping Saddle has a smaller cantle than the Butet C Jumping Saddle or the Butet M Jumping Saddle. The same applies to mono flaps saddles.
- You can either measure the current nameplate or send us over the saddle number or a photo of the existing nameplate.
- If you’re looking to replace a nameplate on an older saddle, it is best to send us a photo of the nameplate you’re wanting to replace. The design on the nameplates has changed over the years and it’s easier to replace a nameplate with one of the same size using the original nail holes.
- It is really important that we know what saddle it is that you want this Butet Saddle Nameplate for – ideally we need the saddle number (otherwise you may order a nameplate which doesn’t fit on your saddle).
- To let us know what you want on the nameplate, please either email us or add a note to your order when you check out.
- If in doubt, please ask!
Please note that these nameplates are ordered from Butet in France and therefore take 4-6 weeks to arrive. They are however well worth the wait!!