The Butet AMA Dressage Saddle is one of our four dressage saddles. As with all Butet saddles, the AMA dressage saddle is handmade by the Butet workshop in Saumur, France. This is for riders who want a slightly more open seated dressage saddle, for those who don’t like being forced into a position. The balance of the saddle creates an unparalleled close contact between rider and horse and enables the rider to assume a position that is both effective and comfortable. The saddle is available as a single flap.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. The leather used is soft and supple and yet also tremendously hardwearing. The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Sederholm and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call the office on 01869 346904 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for one of our trained saddle fitters to come and visit you. Alternatively, you can bring your horse to us at Durrants Farm and experience the saddles in our state of the art indoor arena.
The Butet AMA Dressage Saddle features
- Made using the finest quality doubled calfskin
- Custom made to suit both horse and rider
- Monoflap design for the ultimate in close contact
- Seat sizes: 16 16.5″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Flap Sizes: 2, 3, 3+, 4
- Several different blocks are available in different sizes and styles
- Available in Cachou, Gold, Black or Moch
- This saddle comes with either a Butet Comfort Girth or Butet Comfort Girth with Clip included in the price.