This innovative noseband from Dy’on combines the effects of a cavesson and a drop noseband.
It controls the opening of the mouth and, thanks to the lateral straps joining the 2 parts, it also limits the shifting of the jaws.
As the two parts can be adjusted independently, all tightening combinations are possible depending on the horse and the intended effect.
Also, the positioning of the drop prevents pinching at the corners of the mouth.
Although it is designed for strong horses, it can be used on all horses with a suitable adjustment.
- Available in Black or Brown
- Available in Cob, or Full size
- Features stitching that matches the leather colour
- Features stainless steel buckles
- Converter Head Straps are available to buy separately here
Under FEI Rules this Noseband is currently allowed to be used in Show Jumping and Cross Country but NOT in Dressage.
If you are looking for an Over Full size noseband, then please check out the Dy’on Collection Double Noseband here