The Dy’on Rope Noseband Bridle is made of beautiful quality leather, which is tanned exclusively for Dy’on. The bridle features the re-designed Dy’on S Shaped Headpiece and a rope noseband. The anatomic headpiece is more shaped around the ears than previously and includes the noseband as well as the cheek pieces, meaning the noseband fastens to the headpiece with a buckle on each side. Brass buckles complete the look!
The Dy’on Rope Noseband Bridle:
- Features the newly re-designed S shape headpiece, to relieve pressure around the ears
- Has the noseband and cheekpiece built into the headpiece, so the noseband does up on both sides of the head, meaning fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Has a rope noseband, made of three twisted strands of waxed rope
- Has cream stitching with fancy stitching on the browband
- Has brass buckles and stainless steel billets
- Is available in Cob, Full and Over Full sizes.
- Is available in Black or Brown
Please note, it is important to fit this noseband correctly. You should be able to slip two fingers between the noseband and the horses nose.
If you want to use this noseband with a flash, there is a flash strap and loop, which will match this bridle available here
We recommend the Dy’on Collection Reins to match this bridle, which can be found here
If you would like a matching Dy’on Collection Breastplate or Martingale to complete the look, they can be found here
We also sell a Leather Covered Rope Noseband Bridle – available to view here