Elegant English Leather Bridle with anatomic headpiece and a classic flash noseband. The anatomic headpiece is wider than “classic” ones and includes the noseband as well as the cheek pieces. It is padded with 2mm of neoprene for the comfort of the horse and has been designed to ease the pressure on the poll behind the ears. The noseband is therefore fastened to the headpiece with a buckle on each side. The bridle has a classic flash noseband which features a rollered buckle to prevent undue wear on the leather. Brass buckles complete the look of this very stylish bridle.
- Made from Sedgewicks English Leather
- Features the Dy’on anatomic headpiece
- Classic flash noseband
- Cream Stitching with fancy stitching on the browband and noseband
- Brass Buckles
- Stainless steel billets
- Available in Pony, Cob, Full and Over Full sizes. We do not hold Pony and Over Full sizes in stock, so please allow additional time for delivery.
- Available in Black or Brown